25th January 2023 In Software Development
V29 IS HERE…
Version 29 of Sage50 Accounts has been announced. The new features and enhancements have all been developed and based around customer feedback. You will be able to upgrade to V29 on 30th January 2023.
Listed below are a just a few examples of the new or improved features that you can expect when updating to V29:
- NEW in product help – simplified in-product assistance to elevate customer performance with a new help panel, accessed from anywhere in the product.
- NEW cashflow management – unlock cash from unpaid invoices, with flexible Invoice Finance powered by Satago.
- NEW – Company Registration Number field
A 16 character Company Registration Number field has been added to the Customer and Supplier records.
- IMPROVED search functionality – allowing customers to find records with information other than the reference.
- IMPROVED additional fields – customisation for businesses with three additional email and analysis fields for the customer & supplier ledgers.
GOOD NEWS! If you are already a user of our API, we have an API release ready to deploy that is compatible with the new and improved V29 of Sage. Please email our support inbox before you update to V29 so we can update your API inline with this update.
If you are not a user of our REST API for Sage50 Accounts but are interested and want some more information, please have a read of our FAQs or contact us